A unique advertising channel
Advertising on bus transport is efficient owing to
- The stops are at key locations in towns and there is a constant human flow;
- The key advertising messages at stops reach different types of audience: The time to arrival of the vehicles is long enough to enable people to get acquainted with the products advertised while waiting.
- Branding of doors - Branding doors allows you to present your product or vision in the most attractive way, using the doors of the vehicle. They are wrapped with foil, which does not impede the visibility of passengers.
- Branding the vehicle back - This kind of branding is done at the back of the vehicle and allows for efficient exposure of the advertising image, particularly in busy city traffic. The back of the vehicle is wrapped with foil, which does not impede the visibility of passengers.
- Interior transport advertising - Due to its proximity with passengers, the interior transport advertising is suitable for presentation of different products. It can be a follow-up of the outdoor branding, naturally revealing the detailed characteristics of the product or service. The use of various innovative forms further enhances the perception of the advertisement.
- Full vehicle wrapping - It allows the advertiser to use creatively the entire surface of the vehicle, including 20 percent of the window space. The full vehicle wrapping is definitely eye-catching and ensures high visibility of the brand.
- Half vehicle wrapping - The wrapping goes from the central part of the vehicle - from wheel to wheel. It is done across the entire height of the bus, including the windows of the side without doors.
- Stickers for branding - Wrapping vehicle with stickers can be done in an irregular shape and a total area of 30% of the overall size. This type of branding allows interactive development of the advertising messages.
Bus stop network
- It covers locations along the major arterial routes in 17 towns in the country - Varna, Ruse, Shumen, Plovdiv, Asenovgrad, Pazardzhik, Smolyan, Stara Zagora, Gabrovo, Haskovo, Kardzhali, Velingrad, Kazanlak, Nova Zagora, Karnobat, Svilengrad, Dupnitsa.
- With the significant number of locations in one place, the company network of bus stops allows planning of targeted campaigns and gives very good visibility to the local campaigns.
- The modern facilities have lighted displays, which further contributes to the increasing effect of the advertising at night, and when the displayed media is significantly visible. They can be used as both one-sided and two-sided and the materials are mostly of paper or vinyl.
- It allows for the campaigns planned to be realized by company well-organized installation teams without having to depend on the so fixed twoweek period.